Thursday, February 25, 2010

Solitude and You...!!!

Solitude and You...!!!

This post is regarding my loneliness and the solitude within me and though being a Solitairy reaper I do experience a force within me and around me that drives me through the world and all obstacles till now.

The description below is merely a dream that I had experienced few days back.

This is how the dream goes.....

It was quite beautiful evening. Sun was setting down after a lot of hard work. Sun was happy and jubiliant because he was now done with his work and now it was time for him to take some rest. The sun was throwing beautiful and charming colorful rays out of it. Colorful shades were making the sea horizon more beautiful. With such an intense beauty of the nature and the surrounding weather I was enjoying to the core with my solitude and nature. Adding to the beauty of the nature was the beach and the surrounding calm sea with the little rumbling waves of sky blue water gently touching my feet giving me a strong sensation.

Beach is always too full of visitors and love birds. But this beach was different.The evening was different for me. I was walking alone on the beach. Waves were quite soothing and soft. Everything surrounding me was different that evening. And I just kept walking and walking watching the endless sea and then I saw the beautiful sun sinking near the horizon of the ocean. I Wanted to go there and hold the sinking sun but slowly and slowly darkness had started giving its presence.Sky had started filling with small lanterns (Stars) and moon set there smiling at me.

I sat there staring at the sky and realized that something was missing my life and I had a feeling that I was waiting for someone. And got stuck!! I am here to see whom? I went blank for sometime and again got lost in thoughts. Suddenly,I had a feeling that she was holding my hand. I felt complete...

I thought 'how was my day today’? "Stressed, really tired of all paper works for project, hardcore coding, false smiles, false politeness” literally tired of being a rigid human being... Something was actually missing in my life. I had everything in life "education, family, friends, power", then what still made me feel incomplete was the question lingering in my mind? This question kept hovering for a long time?

I don't know how I ended up driving to beach. Was someone about to come? I need someone to share my joys which are just lost from my life and my sorrows which are overflowing because of emotions of having seclusion and solitude in my life. Suddenly I felt giddy and was about to faint but I found someone holding me, supporting me. I turned around and I found you. Yes, It was you. Suddenly you came to my life and changed it. You took me in your arms and I felt that I got everything in my life. You were the one I was waiting for.

And then the alarm rang, and I had to leave "You".......

No comments:

Post a Comment